• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ideas Wanted (Rear Reflector)

Nezerconezer

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm going to swap out my rear reflector with the one from my mystique. However I cant think of anything to put in the mercury emblems spot. I dont want to put a SVT logo or a Ford logo there. I'll pry have parkedcar make something to put there but what?

Oh I'm stealing the ldea from this car.

reflector.jpg

Becouse I don't like they way it looks. It looks like hes was trying to hid that spot, rather then make some use out of it.

How about:
a picture of a speed-camera with a line through it (anti-cameras)
or just a Copenhagen lid?

Ok fine.. I really don't have any good ideas either... unless you want to have this englarged: :mad:
Might look kind of cool since it's also red... dunno.

wish we could get ahold of the company that made these, and see if they could make one now that had no emblem, or chrome strip on it...just an idea!

Ok so has anyone ever made a blend of the Ford & Mystique refelctors?

By that I mean popped off the refelctor part from both and installed the ford on on the mystique backing so that you end up with the ford reflector with the mystique chrome strip underneath. Just a thought and a question........

My 2 cents :cool:

Regards

Not relly possible. As the chrom strip is attached and even if you did remove it you would have to shame the other reflector to make it fit. Vice Verca for the contour to mystique trim.

Oh and I dont want to paint it as I like the way this reflector looks.

Back