• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not giving into Peer Pressure!

Sucks for the Saturn....I got enough of those..... if I get another ticket within the next year, Im gonna get suspended again.....

- Amyn

that was great, but seeing it happen in real life is even better...it's like a sick, twisted form of amusement.

with woodward being so close, and there being so many ricer kids, amusement like this is easily found, for example here's a scenario i've had occur at a light.

After pulling up next to a light a ricer conversation shortly follows...

Ricer: "Hey man, what do you have done to that contour?"

Me: "Not too much exhaust, intake, stuff like that" (i neglect telling him about anything real due to time and it not being worth it)

Ricer: "So you wanna run it or what?"

At this point in time i will look in my mirror and see a cop who will pull anyone over at the chirp of a tire.

Me: "Yea man, let's run em!"

I sit there with the look of wanting to launch while he sits there and revs away, light turns green he "launches" and i take off the light normally, shortly followed by the cop breaking away and pulling the ricer over. yea, so i'm an eh-hole that gets ricers pulled over.

i think it's funny and i can do it, ultimately it's their choice to "race" or not, so the risk is all on them, i just give them a nudge in the right direction, well the right direction for me anyway. :laugh:
Hahaha. Im gonna have to start doing that. Only problem is this town is only about 80k, so I might do it to a ricer and end up having my car get whacked.:laugh: :blackeye:

yea, watch your back in that case, but if it happens you can report it and most likely recognize who it was by their vehicle and that they just got a ticket haha
Haha.... Theres three groups to worry about in this city. 1.Ricers 2. Rednecks 3. Emo's... The emo's dont drive though. They all just walk everywhere.:laugh:

Wow I never thought that video would make it on to here. That is actually my buddy Brian (aka Gumby) in his Sti. That video is really old, it was taken not too long after he bought the car if I remember correctly. Still funny to watch.

Back