• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2007 Lions prediction, comments and crying thread!

wow pa-thet-ic thats all i can say. that was a total break down of every thing that team accomplished this year. and with the schedual they have the next 7 games. well bye bye playoffs. a combined recored of41-21. the next 4 games will be brutal. NYG(6-3)-this is almost a must win if we expect to grab a wild card spot. GB(8-1) the only good thing about this game is that its at home on thanxgiving. @MIN(3-6) wow im kinda nervous about this game. can u sat another trap. only way i see this one ending in a W is if the vikes limit AP again. and finaly dalas(8-1) well ive pretty much ruled this game out. thoes 4 weeks alone pit us upaginst opponets that are 25-11. and thats their record after this week. the pack will win next week agins a week CAR team. MIN should win 1 more. and Dallas they look to be 11-1 by the time we play them. so if my math is correct thats an vs. schedual of 30-12. WOW. Good luch the rest of the season detroit. ill be rooting u on but it looks grim

What it seems like to me is every year the lions come out hot and do well and then as soon as they lose a couple games, its all down hill and their confidence is gone. I guess we'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

Thats what Im hoping for. ;)

:troutslap: :troutslap: :troutslap:

Come on Jim, don't be so bitter over what the Pats did to you guys a couple weeks ago, we had nothing to do with that...wait, Tom Brady (U of M):laugh: The Lions have their work cut out for them in the next 2 games, that's for sure. BTW Jim, too bad we didn't have more get togethers to watch the Lions, that was fun that day, well, except for when the cops showed up:crazy:

Not that the two are related in the least bit, but because of what Michigan did yesterday...wait, because of what Michigan DIDN'T do yesterday, the Lions being asked to save our weekend is asking a bit much, don't you think:help:

Man what's going on with our teams as of late?

Michigan :blackeye: Lions :blackeye: Pistons :blackeye: (Still can't believe they lost to Chicago).

Though, MSU did win. :blackeye:

Like I said before this game...once they get on a losing streak, the season is done and the Lions crumble. I think that promise by Kitna of winning 10 games is going to come up short.

Personally I think they will crumble. Only an elite team would make it through this second half schedule without crumbling. The Lions are not an elite team. That is fine though. I am proud of what the team did this year. They proved they are competitive again. Not elite, but not a laughing stock. Before the season started if someone told you they would start 6-4 would you have been happy?

Lions looked good on the opening two possessions, but after that it was all Packers. And how about Favre's 20 straight complete passes. :cool: Lions almost made a comeback. It definetely made it a good game towards the end.

any thoughts about MN???? will AP be back? will it mater with chester playing the way he has been. can kitna keep the ball outta the vikes secondarys hands??? will calvin actuly CATCH a ball in the first quarter

any thoughts about MN???? I hope they play them close. Mn is hot right now. The defense looks scary.

will AP be back? will it mater with chester playing the way he has been.
no won't matter, Mn will run well with either.

can kitna keep the ball outta the vikes secondarys hands??? Don't know, if he can the Lions have a chance.

will calvin actuly CATCH a ball in the first quarter. doesn't matter. It is how well Roy and Kitna work that really matters. If Roy gets open then everyone else opens up.

Back