• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whos Car is this on Ebay

"EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR HAS BEEN REPLACED ONCE"

Lol. Starting bid of practically $7,000 for a 108,000 miles on the body with a bent rim, missing grill, and cracked bumpers! Oh, and door damage from someone breaking in, twice! :) Old lady with a jeep hit the car and dented the hood!?!? :shocked:

Then I read farther down and noticed he was the guy who bought my black SVT front bumper along with those angel eye fog lights! He is on CEG, but I don't know his name. I wish him good luck with the sale, but that price is rediculous! Plus, 260 hp with practically no performance mods. :D No no no....

Tell me about it his 1000 dollors for flowmaster exhuast??..Weird..Its worth maybe 3K as it is right now..Not that good of Condition..

Plus, the way he made it sound to me, is that he didn't put any money into the engine or trans, etc... the way it currently sits, is the way that he bought it. He hasn't owned it that long.

Yeah.I guess some people just dont know there cars..Leather is worn pretty bad.I would have put the SVT bumper on just to make it look half way descent.

Its probably now on that pre 98 that you can see in the background.

PICs 1 and 12.

Very good eyes! :) Yes, he does have a pre 98 with a full svt body kit. All he needs is paint and that car will look amazing! But the bumper I sold him was the black one that he took a picture of... pic 18 i think.

is that an andys body kit? i actually like that body kit of theirs, makes me wanna convert my front end to a post98 so i can get it on my 96 GL haha

I asked him how he got his bhp number of 260
His responce "bigger throttle body which is taken off now larger fuel injectors was going to put turbo on it jet ecu chip flowmasters k and n air filter plus rev limtier i believe was taken off the car will spin at over 7500 rpm before it shuts off the fuel 260 is an estimate i believe its good for it"

I asked him how he got his bhp number of 260
His responce "bigger throttle body which is taken off now larger fuel injectors was going to put turbo on it jet ecu chip flowmasters k and n air filter plus rev limtier i believe was taken off the car will spin at over 7500 rpm before it shuts off the fuel 260 is an estimate i believe its good for it"

Hehe... that made me laugh. :)

LOL, I almost bought that car about 6 months ago for I believe $1,500 and decided it wasn't even worth that after seeing it in person Couldn't be driven at that time as it had a poped trans. The whole car needed to be worked over ad a complete repaint needed. I offered the guy like $1,000, because of the work it needed to bring it back to glory, which he declined.

Back