• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

I'd like the inserts for the doors but I wonder how many people would be willing to pay for them. I'd imagine they'd be kinda pricey. What'd you think, Top Shop?

i say we need to start a new thread for ideas to be talked about. and then just use this one for comunication for the eyelids. its becomming a mess

o yea, and start paying for your eyelids if your on that list!! these guys are going out of there way to make these! it took a long time to get them to make them.

Heres a couple pics of mine. Sorry for the dark pics. I'll get some better ones in the daytime. :D I like um!

504xagz.jpg

5zmj5vk.jpg

can we post an updated list of those who have and have not paid. As i am pretty sure i sent payment in for a fg set.

thanks

rance

I'd love to get a sticker with my order too. NV, can you see if they have any available to send out with the future shipments?

sorry I was confused by the last post...reading too fast, thinking the FG were done :troutslap:

were the door panels just going to be the inserts or the complete panel? inserts would be cool...I probably wouldn't buy, but a few on here would look really hot

got mine. my dad looked them over for me fiber glass ones are thicker then the carbon fiber. the fiberglass ones are perfect. one of the carbons has a slight weave defect but its normal. cant wait to actually get to paint and put the fg ones on

We shipped these peoples out today

Glenn B
Brice M
David C
Wickram K FG
Ron D
David Y
Scott J
Deborah B

Topshop, mine were shipped yesterday, do you know how long for them to get to Georgia, are they shipped usps? and is someone going to have to sign for them?

Back