• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

August 12th Meet?

recoveryone, svtracer214 and i, all met up at the bottom of big bear. just thought a few more peeps would show up, but still good fun. and we all met up with blackfoot at the top. just wished all the slower cars would get out of the way; dam altima, lol. cool canyon run though, had alot of fun chasing a 3L. :drool: although i don't think there was anything on the boards about him having a 3L.

WELL....... NOW THERE IS! ehhh svtracer214. ;)

had alot of fun hanging out and even got to chill with an exgf afterwards. she was chasing me on the freeway, on the way home, tryin to flag me down, lol. she has a very nice pool, btw. ;)
not a bad day and it's still early......

Glad you had a good time:cool: . For the rest of you ppl, go over to the PIc's section and view what you missed.
Thanks SVTRacer214/Yawak/Blackfoot

1001519oo9.jpg

Last edited:
sorry i missed the meet, i slept through my alarm this morning cuz i was trying to leave here at 7am. looks like you guys had a good time.

I'm just sorry that my car has been outed. She was built as a sleeper.......

Had a fun ride home, I drew a lot of attention from guys in modded imports for some reason. One guy in a Celica GT (lowered, stickers, bad paint, exhuast) decided that the back of my bumper was a fun place to hang out. I was just enjoying the day, just cruising, when he finally decided it was time to pass me he pulled up next to me (his passenger actually flipped me off) and took off. I figured what the heck (the freeway was empty) so I stepped on the gas and chased him down (this took no time at all), next time perhaps I will downshift to fourth so he goes away even quicker.

Thanks again for taking it slow up the mountain and allowing me to break in my motor :)

Thanks for taking so many pics on our day out. They came together nicely in the video. It will be great to see what you can do when you have even more cars to choose from next time (hint hint guys, get out there with us).

thanks for the comments, I too hope to have more ppl show next time and I'll bring a video cam so I can edit both pic and vid together.
i'm looking around for some car models (wanna be) to add some spice. so get ur rides in shape.

I'm having mine detailed this weekend. Should be looking good after that. If it looks as good as I hope I'll post some pics.

i blew a radiator hose yesterday, glad it didn't happen on the way up to big bear. i didn't even notice the coolant light went off and i have no clue how long it was on before i even noticed.

well it didn't overheat or anything, hopefully i can just replaced the hose, top it off and go on my merry way.

Back