• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am a winner!!!

Omg I'll do anything for free food! I'm so jealous Kim :laugh:

ok..bring a shovel, about 6 yards of 3/4 stone, and some drainage pipe to my house...install said pipe at the end of my driveway.
i will cook you a nice steak on the grill with watever sides you want!

ok..bring a shovel, about 6 yards of 3/4 stone, and some drainage pipe to my house...install said pipe at the end of my driveway.

can I have Shakira on the side?

Ahh but you see, that isn't free. It would cost money to transport my stupid self there. In yo' face, hoe. Besides, chicken is better!

...Besides, chicken is better!

The assertion that chicken is superior to steak is a dubious one at best.

Separately, fine job, Kim. Cobra may be entertained to know that I have not been to Belmont Hall.

Nice!

I have only been there one time and it was after my Memere's funeral.:(

There are a lot of people that love it there and go all the time for breakfast.

It's not like phenominal food or anything, but the prices are reasonable.
Plus it's nice to get away from chain restaurants and enjoy a taste of Manchester, if you will.

and don't listen to zorrex. Clearly the boy is talking crazy talk and has never had a quality cut of red meat before. :p

New York Strip Steak is on sale near me right now. I think I need to get a few prime cuts of it. BBQ, little salt/pepper/ginger, and I am all set.

Back