• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Meet: August 25th

Really wanted to go when we were talking about it here. Can't make it that weekend though.

I know you are all going to miss me....especially since I've been to more WI meets than all the cheeseheads thierselves.....

Last edited:
Ya know, I just realized that my POS work has me scheduled to work that day, and that usually is a day that I have off....
ohmann.gif

If it possibly started early enough I could probably drive out, but I'd be heading back by probably at least 1:30, I think I'm working at 3pm...

Who: Anyone that wants to come
What: A meet, god, are you stupid? :laugh:
When: Saturday, August 25th, Noon-whenever
Where: PRT...directions to follow, near Sussex, WI
Why: Why not?

Hetfield will be working the grill and serving up meat cookies(registered trademark Joe Barnes) and brats.

Things at the shop have changed quite a bit in the last year so get your butts out here!

Need people to supply:

Burgers
Brats - Hetfield
Buns - blu_fuz
Beer - Bensenvill
Soda - Silverfrost
Potato salad - csvt_33
Pasta salad - Crispers

I'll be there on the early side as I've got another party at 3:00. I'll also bring the 'tata salad. Cold though 'cuz that warm s!@# is just nasty!-Steve

FWIW, Mike and I will be at the shop at about 10....if anyone feels like coming out early we'll be there. :cool:

~Josh

Back