• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

crappiest looking svt EVER

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
i didnt think it was possible for this car to ever shine again
2545349_57_full.jpg
2545349_59_full.jpg

yep entire car was spray painted and just plain messed up i really didnt think this car had much hope for looking good without an expensive paint job. i was wrong she looks hot:laugh:

NO need to now. Seriously if i wasn't there, I wouldn't believe its the same car

WTH is going on, I'm out of the loop on this one.

i bought this svt it looked horrible guy who owned it b4 me spray painted half the car. why, who knows:shrug:

i planned on just repainting the whole car. i drove it to work a couple of days last week in the rain . it looked good when it was dirty .so being the genius that i am i washed it ...bad move it actually made me depressed when i was done then i waxed it , even worse

so i called in a favor. my buddy showed up and we wet sanded the entire car down and then proceeded to rub it out . to my amazement it came out amazing it completely looks like a different car. i was gonna sell it . but it looks so good now i dont want to part with it:laugh:

damn, i wouild have took some just so everyone could see how bad

hand full of cegrs seen it they can vouch. it like the title says was one of the crappiest svts ive seen. now its sweet

Back