• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MEATA..this Friday, August 3rd!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Well its here again, the 5th annual MEATA BBQ courtesy of Sports Radio AM1130 "The Fan". Its a celebration of meat and its FREE:cool: They only ask that your bring some canned goods (one if you wish) and some meat (even a pack of hotdogs) In return you get that amount back 10 fold!!! There is SO much food that they always have extra left over at the end of the day. The location is the Compuware Sports Arena just N of M-14 and Beck Rd, VERY easy to find and runs from 9:00 a.m. till well into the beginning of the afternoon. So if your looking for something different to do and just wanna come out and see what the deal is, this is alot of fun and there's activities to do there as well, i.e. a NASCAR simulator:shrug: There were also some hot chicks out there from some energy drink company as well:drool: :drool: :drool: Anyone interested:confused:

trust me, im up for free food like a fat kid loves cup cakes.

Unfortunately, its a long ass haul just for free food. Maybe if I were living in my apartment by then, which I wont be till August 11th

its in plymouth, thats close to a two hour drive, im living in Saginaw until Auguest 11th (im friggan counting the god damned days)

its in plymouth, thats close to a two hour drive, im living in Saginaw until Auguest 11th (im friggan counting the god damned days)

The EMU thing threw me off.. This place is only a few miles from my house, wish I had the money/patience to drive back home this weekend... I'm getting hungry as we speak

Back