• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tidied up my dash today

Hahaha nice Tigger in the coin tray.

Speaking of that - does anybody actually put anything in there? When I got my new deck, I stupidly put the remote up there... I was reminded it was there when it smashed into my face from first to second gear :shocked:

Beautiful dash - mine could never even come close..

i put my lose change in their sometimes... i think i got a dollar in change in mine right now.

very very nice dash, great work

Louie dips his balls in it
78782_s7_70x53.jpg

When my little girl(she is 11 months old) grows out of her Adidas trainers I am going to hang them from the rear view mirror.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it is possible to put contour clocks into 24Hr mode by pressing the hour and minute buttons simultaneously.

Last edited:
it is possible to put contour clocks into 24Hr mode by pressing the hour and minute buttons simultaneously.

Duh...Think I'm dumb or something? :p. Every time the battery is disconnected it automatically goes to 24-hr mode. I was just pointing out that the OP has his clock that way, probably for personal preference!

Duh...Think I'm dumb or something? :p. Every time the battery is disconnected it automatically goes to 24-hr mode. I was just pointing out that the OP has his clock that way, probably for personal preference!

Thats because I am RAF.:laugh:

Back