• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

joining the club.......

yeah i dunno. i'd like to sell the kit but who is going to buy it all blown out. you could send it to thomas knight to get rebuilt like i did the other time. he did it for free i just had to ship it out to him and wait two weeks. hey i got a good idea....i trade you cash+blower for your 2.5 engine! lol.

yeah i dunno. i'd like to sell the kit but who is going to buy it all blown out. you could send it to thomas knight to get rebuilt like i did the other time. he did it for free i just had to ship it out to him and wait two weeks. hey i got a good idea....i trade you cash+blower for your 2.5 engine! lol.
PM me for some details if your interested in it..I have some pictures of it ready to ship already crated..I have a shipping company i deal with..

i'll pass on the turbo. i'm probably staying away from F.I. im going back to the big shot idea again and this time it's going to happen. CSVT49 almost has my direct port plates done and i already have the nitrous kit. i'm going to buy another kit and set it all up to run a dual stage, 2 75 shots is the plan. it'd be kinda cool anyways to be the guy with a 150 shot on one of these (and have it be reliable, fun and fast, not blow up)

Sorry to hear that it blew up again.. Hehe, no bearings to blow up with a N20 setup, I think you will have tons of fun with twin 75 shots :laugh:

bearings wont blow it'll be pistons. ive already run a 100 shot on a 2.5L with 150k on it and the high ring lands...... im not scared of a little juice. boost on the other hand, im scared to put the money into.

I got that motor for ya..Just swap your heads over and good to roll..If you have a budget..Im still thinking about swaping my old SVT heads out on my new motor in the car and maybe a PnP job???..

Back