• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AUGUST 19TH show meet

I joined the forum and asked that question. No answer so far. I'll keep ya posted.

With a little digging, I found this:

31st Coopersburg Collector Car Show Flea Market

Event Dates: August 19, 2007 - August 19, 2007

Hosted by the 1st PA Mustang Club - at Southern Lehigh Living Memorial Park, Rte 309, Coopersburg.
All makes, models & years of cars and trucks welcome.

Registration 8 am to noon, awards around 4 pm.

28 classes + President's & Chairman's choice awards & Best in Show.
Registration $10. if rc'd by August 13th, $15. August 14th-19th.

Flea Market, Car corral, DJ Bob Burke, Dyno testing, Food, Playground.

It's an hour and 36 minutes from you Paul.

I'll call the guy in charge and see if they have a registration form available to pre-register.

Hey its 45 minutes away from me. :cool:

As long as I'm looking pretty good on being ready for school and having the Cavalier done, then I'm up for this one.

Looks like there will only be two of us going so far. If you and Scott come, we'll have four.

I've called the guy in charge but he is away until 6 Aug. I'll call on the 7th and see if we can get a pre-registration form.

It's about 2 hours and 13 min. from you Andrew.

I have no further info. The guy I need to talk to is out of the office until 7 Aug. As soon as I contact him I will post more.

Is it only got to be us three??? :shrug: Wheres the support you guys!!!

At least my car is clean!

well I took 141 pictures! :laugh: I'll go through and post some of the best ones in the picture forum tonight, then link a new post to them.

Had fun today! Hopefully next time we can get more members to show up! Then the 1974-2008 class will be all ours! :laugh: Could you imagine how pissed that viper guy would have been if we had the 8 we had show up for Hoffman? :laugh: 1 viper vs 8 contours!

EDIT: Pictures here if you clicky the Linky!

Last edited:
Viper guy=Sucks! He was a jerk from the get-go.
The show dude made him move closer to my car and he didn't like that. Of course I had to say: " don't worry, I like my car more than yours". :D

Good seeing you and Jason again. Water beading FTW!

Back