• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Muffler (Angle style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont say anything other than to remind them that its your car not theirs.... If they have a problem with it then its THEIR problem. Theres some stuff I wanna do with my car that I know alot of people on here would dislike. But I dont care what they like cause its my car....:shrug:

cnewton calm down. He shared his car on a public forum. Anything you post or say on a public forum is viewed by many others. So of course people are gonna share their thoughts. Some thoughts of course and harsher then others. Since you are very new here you will eventually just look past trying to get people to change. This is ceg you are talking too.

By the way that car does look like rice. Knowing a 50 year old man put a Japanese sticker and all of a sudden you have a angled muffler makes me think something is wrong with your story.

In other words car looks like crap just paint the interior doors save some money and get that muffler centered.

sdfsdfasfasfasfas.jpg

2622562_30_full.jpg

This has to be the worst case of cross bread between rice and ATV Ive ever seen! :laugh:

its definately not my taste at all, in fact the only cars that angled mufflers work on are Supras, but if you like being laughed at. Thats cool.

it's just lame to rice out your American car. especially around me, i see way too much of it. i just view it the same way as white kids trying to be asian themselves. love it for what it is.
Westminster is about a thousand+ miles from where you live so you shouldn't be too worried that his car will be around you.

Now from a purely aesthetic point of view the exhaust would look better if it were in a cutout of some sort rather than hanging below the bodywork. Some of the cars mentioned that looked "good" with this sort of device have a different rear design which allows an angled exhaust exit even without a cutout. It looks too forced or out of place on the rear of a Contique, IMHO.

However, it's your car so do what you want.
Karl

So I just want you to know.... Your dads a "bad boy"

Your trunk writing is actually chinese and it trasnlates to Huai Nanhai which is BAD BOY!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DEAR GOD PEOPLE!!!! What ever happened to just saying "Well its not something I would do, but if you like it thats all that matters."
Goodness you would think this guy was moding your car and not his... You dont have to look at it every day so just chill out, and quit complaining....

Its true its ur car kw8z3boi, but you did ask us what we thot about ur "performance mods". If you have tha extra cash, drop tha car a few inches, and for God's sake, straighten out that exhaust. Simply put, its ugly. If not, get a smaller one or a true performance exhaust system. Look at the pictures of other contours on this site for inspiration.

its definately not my taste at all, in fact the only cars that angled mufflers work on are Supras. Thats cool.

Supras look OK with them, but still....

that must be one BIG passenger to get those things to rub! Are you friends with Shrek?

ahahahaa

re: the topic of this thread, I don't like it, but if you do that;s fine.
So, muffler...no.
wheels...ok.....less the center cap.
interior, blue doesn't cut it for me.

lower the car a few inches.

Cheers. :)

lmao! :laugh: That made my day Tony. :cool:

2622562_11_full.jpg

Did you color your door panels with a sharpie?

And you do realize that this car is American made, right? As in, not Japanese?

LMAO! It definitely looks as if iwas colored with a sharpie. WHY? would someone do that. If this door and that muffler is on the same car, he needs to give it up and get another hobby. Cars just aint going for him. Sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back