• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Muffler (Angle style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to each his own, but I think it looks like crap. Doesn't look good on the contour or any car for that matter. You should've gotten a trubendz exhaust which not only looks good and sounds good, BUT also provides a horsepower gain.

LMAO!!! Looks sweet! :rolleyes:

lmao! :laugh: That made my day Tony. :cool:

2622562_11_full.jpg

Did you color your door panels with a sharpie?

And you do realize that this car is American made, right? As in, not Japanese?

Last edited:
Jap words iono but my dad put it on when it used to be his ... i tried taking it off once but it was all nasty .. sticky and won't come off so i put it back on ... the doors i painted it was dirty can't get it off so i painted cuz i'm bored -_-

Buy it..........use it.......please
477112_l.jpg

DEAR GOD PEOPLE!!!! What ever happened to just saying "Well its not something I would do, but if you like it thats all that matters."
Goodness you would think this guy was moding your car and not his... You dont have to look at it every day so just chill out, and quit complaining....

DEAR GOD PEOPLE!!!! What ever happened to just saying "Well its not something I would do, but if you like it thats all that matters."
Goodness you would think this guy was moding your car and not his... You dont have to look at it every day so just chill out, and quit complaining....

i said please:cool:

I always have to go through this $hit on every post that I start. People would be like why this why that then I have to explain...
Just dont say anything other than to remind them that its your car not theirs.... If they have a problem with it then its THEIR problem. Theres some stuff I wanna do with my car that I know alot of people on here would dislike. But I dont care what they like cause its my car....:shrug:

it's just lame to rice out your American car. especially around me, i see way too much of it. i just view it the same way as white kids trying to be asian themselves. love it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back