• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arnold's Go Karts meet - vote for date

...for a set of 19's. :nonono:

f3cfaf65fd7c0f6f3925a95c05e3e1b4.gif

Glenn ... you crack me up , LOL :D !!

Yes , John ... for 19's , ya tool :troutslap: !! If I keep the car , it will be rolling on 19's (hopefully) soon . If I sell it , maybe the old Volvo will be rollin' on 19's :cool: ... NOT !

Okay folks, the first paypal funds are in. Thankie Mike!
hail.gif

The "deposit" is in place for March 4 from 1:00 to 3:00 in case we get decent participation, otherwise I will drop the second hour.

The contract is on its way to me but I wanted to give everyone a "final" date for replies and payment so I am not stuck with the contract.

All replies and funds must be received no later than Friday, February 23. If there is not enough participation to fulfill the contract, I will cancel it and merely purchase individual rides for those who signed up. We'll still get to track together, although it may not be "just us".

Thaw out, buck up and come have a blast!
thumb.gif

Dang - sorry for the last-minute bailout :troutslap: . My dad drove up from Georgia (unannounced) to visit - so I spent the day with famliy . Don't get to see 'em that often - only a couple times a year .

Back