• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Ebay Contour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay add said:
Even complete engine swaps from the 2.0 Zetec to the 2.6 liter or even a 3.6 Liter is possible. Have even seen a few with a 5.0 mustang engine.

LMGDAO a 5.0 in a contour? yeah right. what the hell is a 2.6 or 3.6? :shrug:

LMGDAO a 5.0 in a contour? yeah right. what the hell is a 2.6 or 3.6? :shrug:

He must be thinking that 5.0L in a focus will fit in a contour because they both use the same motor.

Btw, I sent him an email saying, "Hello, could you please show me contours with 3.6L or 5.0L swaps? I think this would make a fun project car." I'll make him think im really interested so he doesnt just blow me off.

Last edited:
Both of the pictures that he "stole" are from members of CEG. I think he is trying to show how Contours can be modified, but I think that is just dumb.

Last edited:
Ebay...

Ebay...

Well actually that is my car. I put that on ebay....

and thank you for catching my typos......
God its funny when im fooling around with my ebay and CEG..... Knew what you were doing before you did it

said I was selling it....

Now dont you feel like a jack ass

Oh yeah a 2.6 and 3.6 Liter engine..... Hmmm

Dagenham Diesel Centre is producing high end twin turbo 3.6 Liter engines.....

lets see my transmission is made by mazda....

Mazda stuck a 2.6 liter engine in the B2600 truck.....

Last edited:
I jsut think they are petty and stupid to be so judgemental.......

And with enough effort you can put any engine in a car...

Hell I put a cummins turbo deisel in a del sol

lets see my transmission is made by mazda....

Mazda stuck a 2.6 liter engine in the B2600 truck.....

Yeah that makes sense, I can take a transAXLE and bolt a completely different RWD engine out of a compact TRUCK, and install it in a FWD 4-door SEDAN, all because they're made by the same company! :troutslap:

You are the true definition of "tool", you know that? Your ad is atrocious, and your attitude here makes me think you're a few french fries short of a Happy Meal upstairs.

Yeah that makes sense, I can take a transAXLE and bolt a completely different RWD engine out of a compact TRUCK, and install it in a FWD 4-door SEDAN, all because they're made by the same company! :troutslap:

You are the true definition of "tool", you know that? Your ad is atrocious, and your attitude here makes me think you're a few french fries short of a Happy Meal upstairs.

Why don't ya call him up and discuss it.

I never said anything about using the same transmission....

Just a figure of speech....

but why not....

Buddy of mine took a 76 Datsun 280z and stuck an LS1 into it...

anything is possible...

Douchebag

I jsut think they are petty and stupid to be so judgemental.......

And with enough effort you can put any engine in a car...

Hell I put a cummins turbo deisel in a del sol

Now this sounds like the one of the many stories I hear from this guy I work with. All I have to say is PROVE IT! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back