• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

19's Anyone??? + A small mod

It must be a regional thing as to rim size, out here in Cali the 19's would turn heads on that body. I have 17's 215/40's that I put on for summer driving and I always feel the CSVT would look better with 18 or 19 with 225/30's, but to each his own. let me know it you want to dump them later. Get them polished up and they would set my T-red off.

After seeing all these cars with 19s, 18s look small no. So i know my 17s look tiny.

Unfortunately they dont make tires in a 225/30-R19. At least not in the U.S!

Last edited:
After seeing all these cars with 19s, 18s look small no. So i know my 17s look tiny.

Unfortunately they dont make tires in a 225/30-R19. At least not in the U.S!

Sorry, if you go to your local Firestone and ask for some Bridgestones they can order you a set. They come on the BMW 3/5 series sold in the US. made in a run flat design also.

New rims look great in the 2nd set of pics. I saw the first set and thought they were fugly, but the second set makes them look 100x better. :cool:

Lightweight 16"s FTW!! :crazy: Rims look good, Trey. I'd like to get a set of those as pimpin show wheels on my VW. Or some 20" Audi A8's! :drool:

everyone knows that they didnt look right on my car because of the effed up suspension. my ass end sags real low while the front end is a foot and a half off the ground

everyone knows that they didnt look right on my car because of the effed up suspension. my ass end sags real low while the front end is a foot and a half off the ground

That's what you get for hanging out with the heavy hitting women. Literally. :laugh:

Back