• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Early August meet at my place???

cannondalemtb

Hard-core CEG'er
I know that jd2-98s wants to hold a meet towards the end of August, but by that time I will be having a birthday/grad party and will be getting ready to leave for college. I was thinking about havin a nice bbq meet at the beginning of July, but then Greg had his meet. :crazy:

So now I am going to propose the idea of having a meet at my place sometime early-ish August. How does this sound to people? Anyone interested?

All of my weekends in August are free (minus CEG meets and moving) ... I'm game :)

I wish I could go but I have 3 motor swaps, and an ATX--> MTX tranny swap to do in August, plus its Our 2nd wedding anniversary the second weekend, the wife's birthday the following weekend, ...

Going to Monday Night RAW the last weekend (monday, but have to get stuff done that weekend) then its my brithday the First weekend in September!!

Very busy...but depending on the date, and something falls through, I will try and make it out!

So um, I'm down for almost anything...except August 11th = MOM'S BIRTHDAY. *sigh* I'm sure this is going to be a no-go, sorry guys :blackeye:.

EDIT: Oh and btw, it's mom's 50th birthday! I SO cannot miss this!

Last edited:
We can always do a Sunday meet, 5th or 12th. North Attleboro is pretty central which allows people to get home at a reasonable hour. I'm game for pretty much any date except the 4th (obv).

im up for anything Bob since im so close now! once i get the 3L all nice and shiny she will need her debute, just got new slotted/cross drilled rotors with some kind of high performance ebay pads, new front springs, and of course the 3L hybrid with msds headers, Trubendz Test Pipe and a Glass pack resonator with stock mufflers (exhaust stuff happening this weekend)...anyways, ive got UTI in the morning till about 1pm so anything after than or on weekends im game for!

Back