• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Manchvegas meet?

Don't even hold hands with that girl until she's 18. Who knows what kind of charges could be brought against you.
People can be psycho these days.

I personally don't have a problem with it. You gotta look out for your cornhole though, man. You never know if something will go sour, and then suddenly she or her parents are pressing charges and you're off to jail or some crap.
That's what I meant by people are psycho these days.

I personally don't have a problem with it. You gotta look out for your cornhole though, man. You never know if something will go sour, and then suddenly she or her parents are pressing charges and you're off to jail or some crap.
That's what I meant by people are psycho these days.

Oh I know...if I ever was to have any problems like that, it would have been with my ex. Her mom is a wicked hardcore Catholic and ummm, didn't really approve of our umm, actions one time...yeah...

But anyways, I'll see you up in Manchester? LOL

the only 18+ club i know of is Macs Two down the street from my house..they gots some gud nekkids there!

as for doinkin a 17 year old..more power to ya, just be carefull as has been stated before. dont tick off her or her family otherwise you might be heading to jail.

the only 18+ club i know of is Macs Two down the street from my house..they gots some gud nekkids there!

as for doinkin a 17 year old..more power to ya, just be carefull as has been stated before. dont tick off her or her family otherwise you might be heading to jail.

Hey, no one said I was doinkin, especially me. Is it weird for me to say that I'm going to try and hold off until she is 18? I mean, I know it's tempting and all, but it's not what our relationship is based on :cool:

Lol shut up you're making me feel like I'm two feet tall :D. If it means anything to you guys she might be coming up :).

Oh no. Haroon brought a girl to a meet once. After meeting Elky, Haroon never heard from her again.

kiddin'

wow crazy turn of events.

Zorrex .. I read another post you wrote somewhere about taking Rt 3N. Just FWIW that is a toll road in New Hampshire, you'd be better off to just take 90 to 290 to 495 to 93N till Exit 8. There's usually a speed trap on 290E in Northboro just behind a bridge and two others on 93N just before and after the NH border, I don't know of any between 495 and 93.

Last edited:
wow crazy turn of events.

Zorrex .. I read another post you wrote somewhere about taking Rt 3N. Just FWIW that is a toll road in New Hampshire, you'd be better off to just take 90 to 290 to 495 to 93N till Exit 8. There's usually a speed trap on 290E in Northboro just behind a bridge and two others on 93N just before and after the NH border, I don't know of any between 495 and 93.

Haha, thanks for the tips! I just got a written warning a few days ago, so I can't get another ticket/written warning for at least 8 mos :nonono: . That would make three within a year period, a.k.a. insurance going up.

Uhoh, I might have some complications...between work and/or family. I think I'd be showing up a tiny bit late at best...and maybe leaving a tiny bit early. We will hafta see...

Omg I can't believe this is happening to me...I'm leaking coolant again. I'm going to find out in a little bit where I'm leaking from, but it's from behind then engine again, but on the passenger side this time, and it's not as bad...I don't think I'll be able to drive up to NH :(. I just plain can't afford the gas to go up there...I feel so crappy guys, sorry. :cry:

Back