• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Manchvegas meet?

Matt, do you plan on sleeping at the new apartment that night?
Will we be moving food? (like shiz from the refrigerator and cabinets)
We will bring a small tool box in case anything needs to be taken apart.

Thanks :) The only thing that needs to be taken apart is my bed from the headboard, and that's only two bolts (I have tools). The frame comes apart without tools and everything else is fixed, unless we disassemble my kitchen table for space.

I'll be living with an air mattress in Somerville for another few weeks after the move, since my position doesn't move to NH until mid August.

Food? :crazy: I eat out pretty much every day .. the cabinet contains half a box of graham crackers and there's some ketchup in the fridge, I think. (Too many good places down the street, I'm looking to change that habit after I move.)

Yeah most likely we will disassemble the kitchen table too.

lol on the eating out.
I have a feeling with all the money you'll be saving on rent and car insurance, you're going to be tempted that much more to continue with your eating habits. ;)
I can point you to the nearest grocery store if you're not already familiar with it. There's also a decent deli/convenience store not far from you that a coworker of mine visits frequently.

yeah but cooking for yourself is so much cheaper in the long run ...

lol matt should be able to find anything with his Garmin :laugh:

If you have all the bugs fixed on it and aren't worried about it crapping out, then I say bring it just in case we need it.
Our 8 foot bed may seem like a lot of room, but it can still fill up fast.
Joanie is quite gas thirsty, so I don't want to have to make 2 trips.

Don't worry Kim, if there's anything left to bring over like a bureau or something, we can just pull a "who in their right mind" and strap it to the roof/trunk of my car :crazy: LOL. J/K :laugh:

But in all seriousness, my back seat and about half of my trunk (stupid subwoofers...) will be available :shrug:. I'm only bringing myself...

i think i still need to put one more coat of fiberglass over the gas tank, its still seeping a little.

haha gas hog?!?!
i am lucky if my truck get 4 MPG!!

Nobody is making two trips, I won't let you do that :)

Sorry, ElKy, I realize the PM wasn't clear. Between Kim/Mike, Jason/Robin, and my dad's Forester I'll be borrowing, we can move all my furniture and artifacts that require two persons to move. ElKy and Jess, I will greatly appreciate if you are able to come to Somerville, it will make the move much easier and we can get a lot of the other stuff in one go.

(Ultimately, I was looking to move the things that don't fit in my family's vehicles, and need more than one person to move ... plus whatever else fits in the vehicles. I have the entire month to get the rest of my crap up there. But the more people can help, the merrier!)

Zorrex ... appreciate the help moving items, but it would be best if you can meet me in Manchester. :) Somerville has permit-only parking (I never got visitor's passes) and my driveway only holds so many vehicles.

Everyone who can come is welcome to Manchester, I can PM my address. Even if just to hang out, it'd be cool to see you guys .. and I can show off my new pad!

On a side note, does anyone want my 80s sectional or the puffball beanbag (free). pics here .. They won't fit in my new apartment. :( Will be on Craigslist soon, along with my desk.

pretty sweet bean-bag chair. id like it but i donno if ill be able to make it so i think id lose my dibs. not sure how id pick it up otherwise

I thought of some other sights we could see before we retire for the evening.

The Mark's Showplace kind of sights.
sex0034.gif

I still have 6 passes to avoid the door charge (one of them is Jess's).

I thought of some other sights we could see before we retire for the evening.

The Mark's Showplace kind of sights.
sex0034.gif

I still have 6 passes to avoid the door charge (one of them is Jess's).

Lol! I would most certainly pass on that one...Trust me, I'm still certainly heterosexual :laugh:. I would just feel guilty seeing as I have a girlfriend...as of yesterday...LOL!

bring her along!!!!
break her in NE-CEG style!!!!

and if she is the type of chick that gets mad at you for going to the strip club with some friends, then she needs to hit the curb or only be a booty call!!
haha

Nooo I'm sure she's not like that. But I can't be 100% positive yet. I don't think that topic of conversation has ever arisen? Haha! And she's pretty shy and she'd feel kind of out of place. Gotta give it some time first, and I have to teach her a bit about cars! In fact, I need to change out one of her brake light bulbs. It's out and she doesn't know how to fix it :crazy:. BTW she drives a Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon '96 (Gotta love being able to find out the year by the VIN, cuz she didn't know what year it was!) Green. Only 61k miles. It was her grandmother's car :).

I think you gotta be 21+ to get in anyway.

Oh is it one of those ghey open-bar POS's? I just said ghey and I never say ghey. Whatever happened to being able to look at naked ladies when you're 18? :nonono:

Even so...if I dragged her along she couldn't get in regardless. She isn't even 18 yet! :crazy:

Back