• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I...

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
need a contour for a photoshoot. preferably a decked out svt. you know maybe with a mirko, evo hood, morettes, etc etc. i need a cool car so if you have a stock GL you are **** out of luck. i want to do some HDR pics in a parking garage like these that i have done with mine and a friends car...

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

so start a list. for your trouble you get some cool pics of your car.

Last edited:
Mikey those pics are hot ****! I wish I still had some of my aesthetic mods so I could be in the running :cry:

your car is worthy. it would be one heck of a drive though.

it is a D70s with a 18-70mm lens. its not the camera that does the trick. it is the processing of 3 pics using HDR software. the camera and the software though dont help the operator get a good composition for the pic. that you have to do on your own.

In computer graphics and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a far greater dynamic range of exposures than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDR is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to the deepest shadows.

HDR was originally developed for use with purely computer-generated images. Later, methods were developed to produce a HDR image from a set of photos taken with a range of exposures. HDR refers to the process of tone mapping together with bracketed exposures of normal digital images, giving the end result a high, often exaggerated dynamic range.

i use a tripod and take 3 shots in RAW of the same scene using three different exposures. usually i go +2, 0 -2 without moving the camera. i take these three images into a HDR program which combines them into one image. i then take that image into photoshop and make the end results you see. these are the very first attempts at this process.

I'd kill to have a view of my car like the Subaru picture- Some nice shots Mikey, I always liked that type of photography that accents colors and lighting like that

So what did you have in mind? and when?

I don't have a Mirko or aftermarket hood, but it is lowered, has tinted windows, and has the Konigs on it.... :shrug:

photoshoot. any night. in rockford. your car would be sweet. i can do as many svts as want it done.

I think I would be interested :shrug: My car is not heavily modded, but it does have the ST200's, PIAA's and brand spankin new headlights :laugh: Its not heavily modded on the outside, but it's tastefully done.

when do you want me to show up? ;) My car is beggin for a nice photoshoot.

Evo hood - check
Morettes - check
Mirko Splitter - check

I could probably get Chris to bring his STi as well so you and your STi could have a little "date" on camera

Last edited:
anytime you want. during the week or weekend. it just has to be done at night. yeah have chris come down too for sure.

anytime you want. during the week or weekend. it just has to be done at night. yeah have chris come down too for sure.

I'll talk to Chris this week at work and get back to you... we both work the same shift everyday so I dont think we would want to be out too blasted late at night if we work in the morning.

Back