• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New head protection...

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Mine:
DSC01458.jpg

Erin's:
DSC01459.jpg

Ohh ya btw

DSC01452.jpg

Now with a Triumph claimed 11whp/6tq more after the TOR flash

:cool:

Nice bike. My buddy has the same bike in the sunburst orange color. He loves it. He said it moves more then his 99 Procharged Cobra. Enjoy.

BTW nice helmets.

Nice head gear. Like it, but I would have liked to see more of your bike's color scheme into your helmet.

Always liked the more plain helmets without designs.. But they are nice. Are you riding the bike down to TP's or is it a suprise what the hell your going to show up in? haha

BTW; I have the same grill, just bought it a few months back on sale haha

Nice bike. My buddy has the same bike in the sunburst orange color. He loves it. He said it moves more then his 99 Procharged Cobra. Enjoy.

BTW nice helmets.

Same bike but orange? Custom paint? Becuase they only came in Yellow, Gray, red and black

The helmet has black in it Hector :)

As for whats showing up to Tp's I only own one vehicle :)

I like the design of Erins helmet its pretty slick. But the build of mine is second to none. Windtunnel tested and stuff makes it awesome at high speeds.

Nice head gear. Like it, but I would have liked to see more of your bike's color scheme into your helmet.

Like Dis? J is just trying to steal my idea! I wanted the Duhamel replica last year but it was black and orange, but still badass. I have one of the flat finish helmets too, like that icon or like erins. They're pretty sweet looking too. That Icon stuff is gansta, yo!

6fr2zo7.jpg

687skzs.jpg

LOL it was between the helmet i bought and the Picotte replica. I got the RF-1000 for $140 shipped. Guy bought it online it was the wrong size. He wore it 3 times.

Can't go wrong :)

I don't know if you're like me, but I am never happy with helmets. I have an old MSR that's prolly like 12 years old that I love, but everything else feels not so nice. I think i'm just used to it and needed something that fit better.

I think im gonna get the size large check pads. Seems it could be a smidge tighter.

Im never happy to begin with its not limited to just helmets

Back