• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
Just like Pete, I am getting ready for opening business again for spring detailing. I have done several cars and have pics of the work I do if you need. Im sure there are a few of you out there that can attest to my work. If you are interested PM me for prices and more info.
Would be a nice thing to have before SZ coming up in May.
Bill

2 thumbs up for his work.

+1 I cannot believe how many different chemicals he has, and the quality of his work is Absurd.

Anybody who wants a good detail job, ring this man up. Its worth every penny.

Just like Roger, I am getting ready for opening business again for spring detailing. I have done several cars and have pics of the work I do if you need. Im sure there are a few of you out there that can attest to my work. If you are interested PM me for prices and more info.
Would be a nice thing to have before SZ coming up in May.
Bill

Fixed.

jkghjkhk

considering this is in EGL, and pete is one of our regular members (i.e. he attends meets), we assume you mean him. how are we supposed to know he's referring to the other non-egl pete?

not to mention, you never know if our pete is starting up his little summer painting gig again. :shrug:

No more painting! :mad:

Yeah, I hate detailing cars! :censored:

Ill remember to be more specific next time then. Just thought everyone knew that Pete who did detailing was GTO Pete...oh well

I'm just trying to figure out why you refered to Pete instead of Roger. Don't what Pete out East and detailing have to do with you detailing and being in state. :help: A lot of ppl here might not even go into the other forums and even know Pete and what he does on the side. Just tell everyone you do same thing as Roger. LOL! Which is what it is. If you're at a lower price point state you undercut his pricing as well.:ponder:

I'm just trying to figure out why you refered to Pete instead of Roger.

C'mon, is this really that hard? :shrug:

Bill opened up this thread refering to Pete because Pete made a thread about detailing and opening up shop. Roger didn't make a thread like this... Cause if he did Bill would have said, "just like roger and pete." I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but this really isn't a tough concept. :laugh:

C'mon, is this really that hard? :shrug:

Bill opened up this thread refering to Pete because Pete made a thread about detailing and opening up shop. Roger didn't make a thread like this... Cause if he did Bill would have said, "just like roger and pete." I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but this really isn't a tough concept. :laugh:

for those who know GTOPete and what his side job is, no. for 99% of ceg, yes.

Who was talking to you?

he has to stick up for his girlfriend, or is it boyfriend this time?

"Sometimes hes the girl some times your both the girl."
385951.jpeg

This thread was funny to read:laugh:

Bill, I wish you luck in your business;)

Todd, thanks for your input here too:cool:

Dave, I will be at the annual D&B's meet this weekend:troutslap:

One thing Bill, you might wanna let people know what you charge and what you do for the price, it will clear up alot of questions they might have. Also, let them know if your using a wheel or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back