• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

Roger, thanks for a place to stay/hang out. Next year we are doing more cruising.....the southbound side of Woodward looked like normal Chicago traffic.:laugh:

Roger, thanks for a place to stay/hang out. Next year we are doing more cruising.....the southbound side of Woodward looked like normal Chicago traffic.:laugh:

it was lighter this year b/c of the traffic. normally, southbound is backed up from 9 mile to about lone pine (which is like 18 mile).

it was lighter this year b/c of the traffic. normally, southbound is backed up from 9 mile to about lone pine (which is like 18 mile).
And I sat in bumper to bumper traffic from the highway by the house until it opened up at the IN border when I left Thursday!:laugh:

Had a great time! Big thanks to Hector for coming out from Chicago for his first WDC, along with Amar and his friend for their first one too! Nice to see Tom and his son again come all the way from the Cleveland Ohio area and hang out with us. Thanks to JD and his bro Geoff too. Also nice drive-by from Alex:shrug: I will be posting my pics, soon!

We really enjoyed ourselves. I always know I had a good time when I'm sunburned.:crazy: Seems I never have the smarts to put on sunscreen.:shrug:

We really enjoyed ourselves. I always know I had a good time when I'm sunburned.:crazy: Seems I never have the smarts to put on sunscreen.:shrug:
I had talked about it.....when it came down to the sunscreen never put it on. Don't realize how sunburnt you are until it is too late.:blackeye:

i always throw on sunblock before i go to a car show or anything, and keep a can of spray-on in the car in case i forget.

though i always manage to miss one spot and end up with a dark red stripe on my forehead. :laugh:

Back