• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

feedback welcome

Jaybird

Veteran CEG'er
Just getting started with all this craziness.....Svt bodykit is in the garage.

After a insane amount of searching on here, I have an idea of what all im gonna do with this one.

I think you definetely have a good start there. Its defientely a clean looking car.

Im sure you have big plans for the interior by the looks of it. Hopefully it all goes to one color theme. I would change the wood trim interior to the flat black trim as well.

Keep up the good progress! :)

Thats a clean C-Red Mystique.

Who's gonna do the work on the front bumper?
Why didn'tyou just search for Prarie Tan SVT seats?

I got the seats from the dude who had the rear bumper/skirts/and exhaust. Im in no hurry with the interior.

Got to decide on what body color to go with. Go Cabernet red/silverfrost kit ? I had the rear mounted w/the skirts set in place. looked odd. lol.. Would like to convert to 98+ contour front and pre 98 trunk lid :laugh: and get fresh paint.

$$ Best part about this is the car in mine (payed for). And parts are out there if you look hard enough. $$

Also still have to deal with a few more mechanical issues. 137,000 miles and the little b''tch is running strong.

Looks great, well looked after with these miles.

Getting it lowered too ??

Bigger exhaust as well ??

Glad to see you got the wheels and everything is good!!!!!!!!!!! they look sweet on there! Keep up the good work its coming along nicely

I got the seats from the dude who had the rear bumper/skirts/and exhaust. Im in no hurry with the interior.

Got to decide on what body color to go with. Go Cabernet red/silverfrost kit ? I had the rear mounted w/the skirts set in place. looked odd. lol.. Would like to convert to 98+ contour front and pre 98 trunk lid :laugh: and get fresh paint.

$$ Best part about this is the car in mine (payed for). And parts are out there if you look hard enough. $$

Also still have to deal with a few more mechanical issues. 137,000 miles and the little b''tch is running strong.

Only one wrong thing......slushbox. But it will look darn nice

I have always liked the factory blue they used on the Contours and Mystiques. I saw one CSVT that was reapinted that color and it looked great. Nice work on your car, you may be able to sell the blue seats to buy the tan, just a thought.

was it this car by chance? :laugh:

DSC03156.JPG

DSC03159.JPG

Back