• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's snowing..

It's pretty light snow right now. Weather channel is saying snow tomorrow though.
Maybe then I will get to put my new snows to the test.

But I wanna know when we are getting dumped on? I want a big snow storm.

the car can handle it, the wheels cant!

honestly, it's just a giant pain in the @$$. im basically out in it all day...so bad driving conditions, walking around in it you get wet...gotta shovel the sidewalk, gotta dig out my mothers car...bah! i'd much rather have summer all year long.

I would like to live somewhere warm too. I would like to see at leat one good snow though.

Well , it's officially snowing here :( . More like POUNDING !! I was out for my nightly walk - started out nice & clear , doing nothing at all . All of a sudden , within the span of like 30 seconds ... near zero visability :shocked: . Had to cut my walk short :mad: .

It's snowing again! We have about an inch now. :crazy: weather.

I think they were calling for snow tonight into Friday morning for our area as well as CT.
We'll see, you may get your wish Brian.

that would be nice, just want to actually have to use the snow tires this winter and be able to slide the car around some ...

Back