• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Dyno thread

#1 MxRacer
#2 Rawburt
#3 Pole120
#4 fornetti14
#5 SHOgoFast
#6 Icefury
#7 devanmc
#8 hetfield
#9 Buckshot
#10 Stoobie
#11 SVT SNOB
#12 TRicker
#13 Reebs
#14 shavedsvt
#15 Aliasjerk - why not, should be good for some laughs
#16 Striker2
#17 Naujcdl
#18 Rara
#19 BurritaSVT (two FI cars)
#20 Pudmunkie

cool, looks like we'll have a full field for the dyno day!

if there is anyone else who is interested, we'll make a 5 person alternates list in case someone backs out between now and then.

if you're interested in being an alternate, add your name...

1 MxRacer
#2 Rawburt
#3 Pole120
#4 fornetti14
#5 SHOgoFast
#6 Icefury
#7 devanmc
#8 hetfield
#10 Stoobie
#11 SVT SNOB
#12 TRicker
#13 Reebs
#14 shavedsvt
#15 Aliasjerk - why not, should be good for some laughs
#16 Striker2
#17 Naujcdl
#18 Rara
#19 BurritaSVT (two FI cars)
#20 Pudmunkie

Sorry guys, but I'm taking my name off the list for right now. Budget doesn't look like it's going to allow for coming to Spring Zing and honestly I don't know if my car will even be back together by then or not with everything else I'm trying to do for work, family, and our side business.

Rick

I still want to know WTF Steeda plans to use that second alternate spot for . . . I know how many cars he has right now . . .

Yup, I wish I could be there too. However, I've learned my lesson about rushing trying to make deadlines with this car and it's turned out ugly pretty much every time. I've got the green light to get the project completed from my wife, but unfortunately time doesn't seem to be working with me right now. Such is life. Hopefully I'll have it running yet this summer as I really don't want it sitting in the garage for yet another year.

Rick

Oh no, I was that way long before it was ever cool.... (if Rara and cool can ever be associated)

no, they can not be associated haha

Oh and just for good measure...

DSC_0529.jpg

Son of a b*tch. That's what I get for not looking in this forum. If anyone drops out I'll take their spot... *@#%

Alternate
#1 Steeda
#2 Steeda
#3 brapple
#4 CSVT#49

Back