• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

i might have been. I waved but you wernt paying attention. Where you work at? i work at the airport right on joy and lilly

i work at Westland Car Care Collision on warren between hix and haggarty. i always park in back tho so no one can see it from the road.

2 black contours one se green stripes on the side behind the other black one did not realize it was there untill later might have been a svt. on haggerty turning left onto 6 mile around 12:40 today

Saw a silver svt on emu campus bone stock but it was in rough shape.:blackeye:

Yup I saw the some one parked at the COB parking structure today. If it is the same one that I always saw in the Winter '08 semester, then DAMN!!! did that puppy ever have a rough summer or what?!

When do you have class this semester Harry?

Me ---> Tuesday 1:00 - 2:15 & Thursday 1:00 - 9:00

532290269_a04f4f122b.jpg

Yup I saw the some one parked at the COB parking structure today. If it is the same one that I always saw in the Winter '08 semester, then DAMN!!! did that puppy ever have a rough summer or what?!

When do you have class this semester Harry?

Me ---> Tuesday 1:00 - 2:15 & Thursday 1:00 - 9:00

monday 3-5
weds 3-9

Spotted black E1 in Lapeer Credit Union...parked in employee parking. Has after market mufflers, stock spoiler, looks like the antenna is stuck up, missing stock front lower mesh.

spotted T-Green SVT at Marathon Station on Washtenaw down the street from Eastern, had nice 17 inch multispoke wheels on it. I pulled onto Cornell St

Back