• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Sf svt yesterday 4:30 turning at 7mile and haggerty. It was lowered tinted windows with OZ Legra's. He was an older man.

car looked really good though

Silver SVT on 94 heading east RIGHT past Ypsilanti exit, Looked tinted with E1's or FSVT wheels, I waved.

I was thinking probably pudmunkies.

Depending on time it was me... Didn't see you though... Was it slammed?

you were driving your t-red down northline today around 5pm with your fogs on and i flashed my lites at you.
i was in my marauder.

I spied a t-red.........

I spied a t-red.........

Today, in the Briarwood Mall parking lot, I spied a ghey looking t-red svt w/ ST200 wheels, and those red headlights everyone's been talking about.......I left you a note on your car but it probably got rained on :(

Last edited:
A little late but sometime last week I saw a t-red svt leaving UT onto dorr. It had some badly hazed headlights and a gold oval on the front. Looks like it needs some tlc :help:.

I spotted a Black SVT 98.5+ on I-96 westbound yesterday around 330. Tints, tinted brake lights, and painted reflector. Stock otherwise

Today - spotted a Silver fro with OZ super lagera's (sp?), lowered as well. turning onto grandriver between meadowbrook and haggerty. around 1:10pm

spotted two very nice svt's today

first was a silfro svt that past by my work in middleburg heights with a painted cf trunk and reflector. LOUD exhaust. beautiful car. tonsssss of mods.

second was a black svt on bagley right by 71 slammed to the ground, black wheels, and tinted tails.

A little late but sometime last week I saw a t-red svt leaving UT onto dorr. It had some badly hazed headlights and a gold oval on the front. Looks like it needs some tlc :help:.

I spotted you also. Other notables near UT are one bone stock SF SVT, a SF SVT with some sort of 5 spoke rims, a Green SVT, and a Maroon pre-98 with a fartcan, tinted windows, and blacked out headlights.

My girlfriend told me that some guy in a T-red SVT came and picked up a cake from her mother's house (bakery in the basement) in Metamora. She noticed it was an SVT and talked to him about it for a minute and he seemed dumbfounded that a girl (who happens to be a mechanical engineer) knew what a Contour SVT was. The guy said that he worked for Ford in Dearborn and was on CEG.

On easter she saw a silver SVT on 96 between GR and Lansing. I think it was svtfomoco. I swear, I have seen ONE other SVT on the road in the last two years and she's seeing one a month. :blackeye:

Spotted 3 SVT's in a matter of 15 mins.From 7:18pm to 7:30pmThe first one was a Silfro with chrome rims pulling into the Wendy's on Northline just East of Allen Rd. The second was a T-Red parked in a little lot just after Subys just west of Fort St. The third was another Silfro parked on Biddle in downtown Wyandotte.

Back