• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted black98svt, thanks for the heads up!
......i guess theres a first time for everything!

note to self, put gas cap back on and close fuel door before leaving gas station!

spotted black98svt, thanks for the heads up!
......i guess theres a first time for everything!

note to self, put gas cap back on and close fuel door before leaving gas station!

haha! one of the techs at work was like "Shawn, check out the svt at the light!" i figured it was the same green one i see everyday so i thought nothing of it. then he was like "he's got the same trunk and hood as you too!" i was like "malcolm!" and sure enough, here he comes lookin all cool with the fuel door flapping in the wind

Halloween around 4 p.m. i saw a black svt and green svt on pfeiffer road in Blu Ash. Im pretty sure they were stock but i didn't get a good look.

Last edited:
Spotted a tropic green svt on Dorr St turning into Marathon in front of UT yesterday. Had a 'c' parking pass and aftermarket front grill. Anyone on here?

middle-aged biker looking guy driving a stock black e0 on 71 south. gave me a thumbs up as we split at the fork of 480 and 71

They're Everywhere!

They're Everywhere!

Well, maybe not everywhere. New to CEG (see my new members post for details). I live in Rushville, east of Lancaster, Ohio, and work in Grove City, a suburb of Columbus.

I've always had an eye out for CSVTs as I've wanted one since they came out, but now I'm looking even harder.

Spotted a red one in Lancaster on Memorial Drive last weekend. Spotted another silver frost in Grove City on Stringtown Road Monday. Appeared to be a little old lady driving. My car's previous owner was here in Grove City.

Anyone from CEG in central Ohio?

Keep spotting : uglyest contour ever. red se silver svt rear sides? beat up. and it has some ghetto ish on the headlights. sick.

Keep spotting : uglyest contour ever. red se silver svt rear sides? beat up. and it has some ghetto ish on the headlights. sick.

LOL, I've seen this car. It belongs to the boyfriend of a girl that works at the Quizno's across the street from my house. IIRC its got some lame chromed Superman logo crap on it too.

LOL, I've seen this car. It belongs to the boyfriend of a girl that works at the Quizno's across the street from my house. IIRC its got some lame chromed Superman logo crap on it too.

Indeed it does. He tried to race me on the Triumph one day

Back