• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dads New Whip!

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Here's my dads new cruiser, 02 Mustang GT. Cat-Back Exhaust, Intake, U/D Pulleys, Mach1 front chin spoiler, Lowered on 18" Cobras.:drool:
4dc0_12.JPG

5211_12.JPG

4e8d_12.JPG

5010_12.JPG

50b4_12.JPG

569a_12.JPG

Last edited:
You should be banned for using the word whip to describe a car. There is a 04 GT at a dealer near me with 10K miles on it and they are asking $17K for it. Only problem is it is an auto. :( Brand new GT for that price isn't bad though.

You should be banned for using the word whip to describe a car. There is a 04 GT at a dealer near me with 10K miles on it and they are asking $17K for it. Only problem is it is an auto. :( Brand new GT for that price isn't bad though.

:laugh: My bad, it was just the first thing that came to mind. 04 with 10k miles on it isn't bad, "if" it where a 5speed...

Very noice!!!! I only have one bone to pick with that model... I dont like how the shifter is in the dash practically... I dont have THAT long of a reach:laugh:

Nice car.

My past experience with bug deflectors, is they deflect rocks too, right into your windshield. :shrug:

i wish my dad had a car like that.... pos buick lesabre. im trying to get him to buy a Chrysler 300 cuz i work at a dealership and can get a good price on one:laugh:

Back