• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Winter Rims...

CSVT_2004

Hard-core CEG'er
I8RICE.jpg

Looking for a set of 4 of these rims with tires if anyone has some they'd like to get rid of cheap....

I will have a spare set of 16's as soon as I buy M!key's car and sell the other SVT... the new potential owner told us they want the car without any rims what so ever... all our rubber is good though, so I cant take too much of a loss.

I was looking at getting one of those for a spare at one time and I found some on ebay for like $25 apiece. Dont know if it will help or not but you could try.

I'll have to check back with you guys and see, I heard from my bro that our neighbor who rebuilds cars just came into like 6 - 9 parts cars, all contours... I'm going to check on him and see if he will give me or sell me any of the stuff that I want, 4 rims w/tires and an SE grill. I don't know if he'll give me or sell me them or not. Thanks for the options though guys/gals.

disregard... thanks to Kyle I'll be going to a semi-local salvage yard to check out a rear bumper tomorrow after work WHOOT!

Last edited:
Back