• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

svt contour windshield decal

Don't get one that says "svt contour" we already know what the car is. If you do get one make a statement or be unique about it.

Get one that says "Caught U lookin!" and it's got a set of eyes on it! I love when I see those. I'm like "omgz, you're right!"

Ummm... When did F-150'S and Expeditions become rice? I see window banners like that on them all the time

I think it would look nice..

Seriously, if you have to put your cars name on your windshield for someone to know what kind of car it is, they obviously aren't interested in cars to begin with. In my honest opinion, it shows the immaturity of the person as well. People who know anything about cars will know what kind of car you drive. I see people that drive Cavaliers with a windshield banner across their windshield that says Cavalier and I think, "Duh. Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Same applys to F150s and Expeditions. I dont mind small decals advertising your sponsors or www.contour.org stickers, but placing a big decal across your windshield isn't cool. Its a big eye sore.

Last edited:
If you seriously want street cred, get this one:

caughtulooking.gif

ok ok..i'll stop now!

Last edited:
Seriously, if you have to put your cars name on your windshield for someone to know what kind of car it is, they obviously aren't interested in cars to begin with. In my honest opinion, it shows the immaturity of the person as well...placing a big decal across your windshield isn't cool. Its a big eye sore.

+1

Would you slap a sticker on your forehead with your name on it to go out in public? The people who know you don't need to be reminded, and those who don't, don't care. Same with the car. Notice how it doesn't have a Contour badge on the trunklid? Keep it classy.

I'm against giant gaudy looking banners with bright colors. Stands out and looks stupid.

I have a nice small one in "gunmetal" from parkedcar. Looks great. Never heard anyone say I should ditch it. Most people don't even notice it.

newportpics062Medium.jpg

CSVT1214.jpg

I'm against giant gaudy looking banners with bright colors. Stands out and looks stupid.

I have a nice small one in "gunmetal" from parkedcar. Looks great. Never heard anyone say I should ditch it. Most people don't even notice it.

wow im surprised know body has nailed me for mine yet. I think im the only one on here with one(excluding the small ones like CSVT1214) how ever idk if i really like it any more. I really like CSVT1214`s.how much did that one cost you from him? I think they really serve a good purpose cuz everyone around here where i live are pretty dumb and the phrase "nice contour with a body kit or nice taurus really start to get to you.) its up to you

Picture340.jpg

Picture341.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah not a big fan of the banner Alex, however, are those embroidered headrests? Those are pretty cool, who did that?

Back