• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Black EO spotted (not for the timid)

RespectTheContour, maybe you should have bought that front bumper,assuming it's useable, and put it for sale on CEG.

I once found a complete black CSVT at the junkyard. It had just arrived and was unstripped. I bought the front bumper and the wheels.

Last edited:
Steeda is magical, he can do anything, anytime, because he's Steeda, and that my friend, is power.

Hey Steeda, next time you go to your magic junkyard in the sky can you get me some rear knuckles off an SVT Focus. I figure they should set you back about $10, I would have to spend at least $100 here so I would appreciate it. Do you also do business with a magic shipping company that can ship them here for $1? I'd appreciate it, let me know when you get the parts and when I can expect them, thanks buddy!

hahahaha, you are my hero for typing that

well thats not how it works, we get them for 35 and then we sell them on CEG for 250

well where were all of these amazing deals when ive been looking for the past month and a half? that bumper was THE lowest cost i have come across in the past month and a half ive been looking and i didnt mind paying the money

RespectTheContour, maybe you should have bought that front bumper,assuming it's useable, and put it for sale on CEG.

I once found a complete black CSVT at the junkyard. It had just arrived and was unstripped. I bought the front bumper and the wheels.

ya if anyone wants me to go back for that front let me know, i know its gonna cost around 300, which to me is a little much for a front, but let me know...didnt have much else...drivers seat, guage cluster, center console, headlights, grill, maybe a door panel

Last edited:
i told the guy to go on here and post some stuff in the classifieds. so we'll probably be seeing him on here in the next few days. btw, all 3 rear bumpers and 1 front bumper are good
He's gonna be pissed when he finds out he needs 50 posts first before he can post in the Classifieds. :laugh:

keystone automotive does replacements where they take an svt bumper and repair it to new condition probally cheaper then originals

glad you found what you need

Keystone Automotive is 15 minutes from my house. I ordered my paint from them, nice people.

Lucky :laugh: :cool:

I never seem to find any SVT's in the junkyard around this neck of the woods, and I go quite often. If I do there usually isn't much left. :shrug:

That's because I get there first. ;)
I raided the silver one in the Allentown yard and then met Ian there taking the rest of the stuff. Gotta be quicker Aaron.

keystone automotive does replacements where they take an svt bumper and repair it to new condition probally cheaper then originals

glad you found what you need

i dont know if you got a good look at my bumper...but 1/4 was missing, haha, totally unfixable...but i did call them last month and they offered to fix it too until i explained how severe it was

WTF?????????

rear-ended at a birthday party in his own relatives driveway! unbelieveable eh?

I found a semi-local salvage yard with a red one, I have an appointment to have them pull the bumper for me so I can look at it tomorrow. Hopefully its in great shape because M!keys car is too nice to have a smacked up bumper on it.

rear-ended at a birthday party in his own relatives driveway! unbelieveable eh?

I found a semi-local salvage yard with a red one, I have an appointment to have them pull the bumper for me so I can look at it tomorrow. Hopefully its in great shape because M!keys car is too nice to have a smacked up bumper on it.

how much they charging you, 35 bucks like those mysterious MI junkyards? haha

Back