• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Euro Wheels on T-Red?

Striped99csvt

CEG'er
I went through the Offical Wheel Thread and could not find what I was looking for. But I was wondering if there is a pic any where with a T-red CSVT with the 17" SVT Euro Wheels (Argent)? I have been wondering if I should buy them but I want to see a set of them on a T-red car before I buy them. If no one has done this before what do you all think it would look like good or bad?

100_3090edit.jpg

You shouldn't get them, they are a pain to clean. :laugh: :crazy:

2007_06270012.JPG

Well here is my car now I have the FSVT but I bought them used and they were curbed a couple of times before. But I love the way that the Argent looks on the T-Red. I had some 15-16 spoke wheels on my Eclipse before I sold it and they weren't that bad to clean. The silver just shows way to much brake dust.

The reason that I want the Euro wheels is because I like the idea of having a factory made wheel. I just dont like after market wheels because if you hit one pot hole they are done for.

P6140006.jpg

P6140008.jpg

well there's my 18" ICW 25 Jet Gloss Black kind of similar to 17" SVT Euro Wheels like TourEnvy said ... is a REAL PAIN in the but to clean it. When i was my car, takes me about 3-5 minites on each rim to get ride of the water spot.

They are a pain to clean but I say go for it cause they simply look amazing! I have ST200s on my CSVT and I love Em!

The Argent Euro FSVT Look amazing on T-Red as well:drool:

and if your looking to get them www.batinc.net

- Amyn

Yeah I am for sure going to get some even if they are a pain to clean I love cleaning my car its my baby. I'm thinking about posting in the classifieds to see if anyone wants to sell a used set. But I dont know how many people have them.

Back