• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet at my property..Lapeer Mi Oct 14th

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
This time please dont wreck it guys!
I am thinking about having a meet at some property my parents have about 4-5 miles from my house. We are almost done putting up the pole barn so at least there will be something. I would like some help installing a timing belt and going through my new contour...96 MTX I-4... 150k miles.
Maybe a bonfire and a little BBQ if the weather is nice. Everyone is welcome but we will be at my house for part of the time so please respect my parents and their stuff (no burn outs and follow the speed limits as I am in enough trouble with the neighbors)

If you come, lemme know and I will PM you my cell number incase you get lost and for directions.
Thanks,
Bill

FYI, the TCCA (Taurus Car Club) is having their annual drag day at Lapeer that same day. Last year there was a pretty good turnout; I sadly won't be able to attend but hey, it's in your backyard :D

Ya I live about 3 miles from the strip :) I was at the last one last year.. I thought it might be around this time agian. O well I have to get this stuff done on this car.

some bad news... straight from bill... The car he was going to get before that weekend wont be avliable to him till December. The guy is going through a divorce that is selling it and I guess he cant sell it till the whole thing is settled... The meet is still on Saturday for whomever wants to come out and have a hamburger or two and check out Bill's SVT

No, Bills selling me a FSTB. I'm just saying, while we are there we can toss it in.

Kind of like, how many CEG'ers does it take to bolt in a FSTB kind of thing, lol.

Back