• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Side Skirts

Greccoroman

CEG'er
Does anyone know where I can get new stock side skirts for my car I checked at the local dealership and they said they don't make them anymore and that I'm probably better off getting something aftermarket. Only problem is I like the stock ones better than anything out there. Please help car looks horrible with no skirts on it.

I can get them for you through a buddy who owns a body shop and he just got me some new jack caps... at which time he asked if i need the side skirts.... If you want we can work something out? by the way I only pay less then half the dealer list price. LMK drop me a PM if you are interested

Someone (I have photographic proof that it was one of the previous owners) jacked up my driver side skirt, literally. its sort of bent now.

I just bought a 99 silver frost SVT today, my 98 SE finally gave out on me this week so I will be parting it out. I have a pair of stock 98 SE side skirts if your interested, great condition, PM if you like. Thanks

Keith

How much of a difference between the SVT and SE side skirts? Trademotion has the SVT's listed at over $300ea. while the SE is about $160ea.

big difference, the se side skirts come down about 3 inches, and curve underneath, while the svt side skirts come down about 5 inches and are straight down

you will not want se side skirts if you have an svt, wont look right at all!

Last edited:
Anybody shop can get one because I had to order one a while back do to a little to much off road. (Not on purpose)

but what about the sideskirts ONLY?

Chances are they don't come down as far as the Stock SVT skirts and might be a PIA if you ever have to jack you car with out the jack point cutouts, but hey get them and see for yourself. Let us know how it turns out.

i've seen this kit on a non svt, it actually looks nice with a drop and some rims...

Back