• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

Is this before or after you gave me the best head of my life? Seriously John,

GayCalledMotivator.jpg

Last edited:
This too, shall pass.

LEOs get P.O.'d when you challenge their authority in any way whatsoever. They knew their actions would get press and were out to 'teach a lesson' to those dang long hair innernet rabble-rousers.

This will either pass, or blow up in their faces if they persist. The Dragon generates a LOT of money for the TN economy in the area. The politicians won't want to threaten that.

WTH is there problem? I really better not head out today then. I was considering a little driving. This is rediculous but ya they will more than likely be gone by the time we go for our trip anyway

It oughtta trail off after Labor Day. Keep in mind 3 folks got killed up there in one weekend not too long ago. That brought a lot of negative attention to the area.

I will be going but depending on how my struts are I may not actually drive the dragon and ride with someone else, but I am coming. Bray and Kristy I am staying in yalls cabin, John be ready to spoon,lol hahahahahaha

I will be going but depending on how my struts are I may not actually drive the dragon and ride with someone else, but I am coming. Bray and Kristy I am staying in yalls cabin, John be ready to spoon,lol hahahahahaha
You wont be staying in their cabin unless they get one cause the big one cannot be had. Now being used as an office. I'm trying to work something out with John though on a cabin so stay tuned lol

Ok cool man thanks for the headsup, if not I will sleep in my car and have some of yall keep me warm ;-) hahahaha

yo ryan black svt
this is the other ryan with the black svt
mines not as sweet as yours but im going to the dragon
yes my car has a flowmaster i know everyone here hates them

it really sounds good
if youve never heard one on a contour
i think youll be surprised
haha
its about to roll to 120k original clutch and everything
sooo i made need a tow if i break something.....

yo ryan black svt
this is the other ryan with the black svt
mines not as sweet as yours but im going to the dragon
yes my car has a flowmaster i know everyone here hates them

it really sounds good
if youve never heard one on a contour
i think youll be surprised
haha
its about to roll to 120k original clutch and everything
sooo i made need a tow if i break something.....

I dont think we have ever met or have we? I dont mind flowmaster, its all in the personal taste ya know. I am at 120,500 but my clutch and tranny ect...is not oem,lol

Yeah man come out to tha dragon

I'm in for sure, but we'll be coming down Friday instead of Thursday. I expect to be pulling in around 4-ish and if everyone is up to it, a little "night run":shrug: :cool: With my old job being pulled out right from under me, I'm really looking forward to this particular run. The new job is working out fine, but I need to do this and great my head right and what better place to get your head right then a place where you better have your head right:crazy: :laugh:

twenty nine days!!!

Back