• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rstb Gb # 4 (interest Only!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Rawburt I'm in! The last two were done during the semester where cash flow is always tanking it... But right now i'm working for the summer, and due to a suprising turn of events, I'll have extra cash at the end of the summer minus college expenses! :cool:

I can a downpayment if you want, And actually I could pay in full on my credit card through paypal. So either way you want it, you have my order!

DCFC0151.jpg

Ah so :laugh:

1. hotdimmes
2. qbcsvt
3. bagged
4. my98SVTturbo
5. enigma11211
6. necronommicon
7. yawak
8. zerohero
9. black98svt
10. yamaha racer 686
11. mattp182

I should be able to get this moving soon. Look for the official GB by the end of the weekend

1. hotdimmes
2. qbcsvt
3. bagged
4. my98SVTturbo
5. enigma11211
6. necronommicon
7. yawak
8. zerohero
9. black98svt
10. yamaha racer 686
11. mattp182
12. svtjon87

ya i think we can only do it in intervals of eight so, im thinking rawburt wants it to go up 2 16 dedicated?? cant be certain tho!

I dont mind im really low on cash right now unfortunately i left my el job-o!

Rawburt? Whats the news? Oh and I have the money ready in hand! :laugh: I was actually worried about having the money ready to go.

I was wondering, do these fit the cougar??? If so maybe you can grab another 4 from their forums. I'm assuming you're waiting on 16 people to sign up?

ill have cash in hand in 1 week. any idea when your gonna start production on this? seems we have more then enough and even if we dont hit 16 couldnt you make like the 12-1`3 for those who want it then have 3 extra to sell at a later date? or make the remaing few for cougars?idk just some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back