• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Iowa

98contourGL

CEG'er
:cry: it seems like theres no one from iowa, it seems like your all from MN, although there is nothing wrong with MN, as my aunt lives up there, and i really like it.

Ha... Not in the Duluth area.. It sucks.. Nothin to do in this town... Anyways hows Iowa?

Clayton

Oh come on, there is like 10 bajillion more things to do in Duluth then where I am. But I did go fishing today, caught a bass threw the eye. Rather odd. I don't think it liked it much.

You people in Iowa have buckshot down there. that should be more than enough

here in pig's eye

here in pig's eye

redliner, you are real close to my fordie guy. he's @ the car-x on robert st n wentworth. he slammed my bat trans in and fixed the hms leak goof on the seal. any one here for a koni strut/spring set on gb?
by the way if you see a e1 with no skirts, that's me. still needs more work but she drives great. know anyone who does unibody work? I need the rocker panels decrinkled and don't want to pay shop prices.

I'm still holding down the fort in iowa. I've actually been seeing quite a few svt's around lately, but i dont think any of them are on here. 98contourGL what area are you from?

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, I'm originally from Iowa, hometown Atlantic (SW Corner). Lived in Des Moines until 2yrs ago when my job took me to the Chicago area....

Back