• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: Roush CSVT on 94E in MI yesterday!

It's number 4. It is the one that was for sale for the last year from Mustang Motoring in Florida. I finally decided to go for it and buy it. The car was actually well taken care of but the paint is a little faded from the Arizona and Florida sun, along with the stickers fading out. Other than that it's in really good shape.

It's number 4. It is the one that was for sale for the last year from Mustang Motoring in Florida. I finally decided to go for it and buy it. The car was actually well taken care of but the paint is a little faded from the Arizona and Florida sun, along with the stickers fading out. Other than that it's in really good shape.

How many miles does it have?

I was wondering who's car that was. I spotted it there at the Roush museum too. Car looks great - just needs some bigger tires :).

I think the car had 7k miles on it or something like that.

It has 6,700 miles on it. It drives just like a regular SVT except for it handles even better (hard to believe), has more power and it has a pretty cool sounding exhaust note from the rear pipes. I can still hear the intake growl as well. It is a little uncomfortable to drive on a long trip because the cross bar of the roll cage is right behind the front seats which doesn't allow for the reclining of the seat.

It has 6,700 miles on it. It drives just like a regular SVT except for it handles even better (hard to believe), has more power and it has a pretty cool sounding exhaust note from the rear pipes. I can still hear the intake growl as well. It is a little uncomfortable to drive on a long trip because the cross bar of the roll cage is right behind the front seats which doesn't allow for the reclining of the seat.

Nautalis Kit.

That was a picture from the former owner who was AutoXing at Sebring down in Florida. I haven't had the car on a track yet. I'm not sure where I can drive it around here (Grand Rapids, MI).

Man, I wish I could make it to ABC auction tomorrow but I have a family event to be at. Hopefully next time... Do you know what type of helmet is "legal" for an AutoX?

What would be the best way to protect the Jack Roush autograph uner the hood? I'm afraid that a clearcoat spray would make it run.

A Snell 2000 should be fine. I'm leaving for the AutoX right now. Wish you could make it. I'd leave the autograph alone. It will be fine.

It looks like my car wouldn't fit in to the street or stock classes since it has no cat converter. Any ideas on its class?

Back