• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT...I can $teal this thing

00LS5spd

CEG'er
Found an 02 FSVT black in MI for 6200 dollars with brand new tires and 56k for mileage. Have a buyer for the Lincoln this weekend, and can buy it...problem is, I hae no time to go pick it up in Kalamazoo, MI. Any ideas? I checked airfare, pushing 300 for one-way, transport by truck too much $$, and I definitly don't have time to drive a one-way rental out there.

I did a car check through Ford on the VIN, and it came out real clean. All under warranty and nothing major. Does have a new clutch!

You might post it in the great lakes and see if anyone wants to earn some money delivering it for you.

Well, the LS is gone!!! The new FSVT will be arriving in MN Sunday afternoon and ready to roll. As much fun as the LS was, the Focus is more my style, and way more fun to drive overall.

Yea thats a pretty good deal. My brother just sold his 03 FSVT for around $11k. Although it still had the factory extended warranty and only had like 54k on it. He didn't want to sell it, but with starting school at the UofM he really couldn't afford it.

Overall it's a fun/quick car and if you want it faster there are bolt on turbo/supercharger kits for it :cool:, enjoy.

Thanks for the offer...the car is here and delivered. My brother has a small used car dealership in Kalamazoo...Trinity Motor Group LLC. I am not sure exactly where it is located there, but if anyone is looking for a good deal on a vehicle, Scott at Trinity is your guy.

Thanks again

Back