• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

we dont want your number because you dont own an SVT anymore lol.. j/k... Ill bring you my silver one.

1. HolyRollerzC3 +1
2. Fordman302 & Girlfriend.
3. Branchedout
4. SVTFlea & Brent372
5. KerryKool
6. Svttour & Girlfriend
7. cops_got_my_SVT (Suriel) & Dina
8. gulfcat & daughter
9. #1700project2000 (cody) $ arial
10. TourDeForce & wife - Possibly 2 Contiques...
11. RandyCSVT

I figured I would add myself to the list again. I mysteriously dissapeard from the first list!

Side note: Do the guys from Orlando/Tampa want to meet up here in North Port and drive down in a small cavalcade to ft myers?! If so, PM me for phone number and directions to the house, we can meet up there and go.... Still a good 45 minutes to an hour to the meeting place from my house, could be fun!

ALSO: Whos staying over at the hotel? If I know, I'll call and try to get a group rate!

Last edited:
Hey did you all pick a hotel yet? In the second post in this thread the Ramada is mentioned, but I'm not sure if it was officially decided upon?

Mike.

OK, so how many people need rooms, I'm calling no later then the 1st of july to get a group rate...let me know

i know i am, dont know about fordman or #1700project2000(whatever his damn screen name is), but i hope they will

I would like a queen bed bymyself please.. no offense guys... Also my birthday is on July 1rst so if anywone wants to pay for it I wouldnt mind lol.

well this is what you gotta do...

sell the turbo (since it won't be installed by the meet anyways)
fix your a/c and with the money left over, you can afford your room.

Back