• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Koni Sport Kit Group Buy Via Skunkworks Autosport

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of interest but 'lil follow through

lots of interest but 'lil follow through

still try'n to recruit. most say ' tis be a great deal, but low cash.':mad:
this is my first gb, are they all like this?:crazy:
i want/need these so badly that it almost hurts to see 6 drop to 5:help:

Alot of CEG group buys get alot of interest. Then when it comes time to commit they drop like flys

I've noticed GBs do well just after tax time... :ponder:

The low dollar mods also sell well. When you get to any substantial investment people are more hesitant to pull the trigger.

Not unless you guys wanna pay $700 dollars shipped

what's the consensus w/the other 4? i need struts soon! and all anyone who gets money back from taxes needs to look more closely @ there finances. letting someone(irs) hold onto a couple k is obserd. no lender would do that for you or i, why should anyone do that for the gov't? i keep my w2 so tight that when i do taxes i might get $100 from the feds!

If I wanted some koni sport shocks for a different car (mine) you thikn they would give me a group price since we're giving them as a company more business? I'd like to formally inquire on that part if possible.

My suspension is fine, so I'm in no hurry, but I'm willing to pay more with fewer people to complete the GB rather than see it fade away.

Steeda, how long will this be an option? Is it one of those things where if you have 10 buyers at any point, you can get this offer from koni just based on bulk purchasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back