• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

Hes full of it... Look at the birth date on the ticket then look at his profiles date of birth:blackeye:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It all comes together. "the wrong time.. the wrong color, the wrong name.. the wrong everything... including birthdate... "

Man.. either that cop is the most ignorant person on the planet and this guy is teling the truth, and stays banned.

OR..

It was all a farce, trying to look cool with someone else's ticket, and the guy can't even defend himself.. so he stays banned.

Darn.. you know.. the world may never know.. :D

Last edited:
He did deserve to be banned, but it sure is fun to have a thread like this once in a while to rip someone. I almost want to see what he would have said next.

hillarious just plain funny you guys get that big of a kick out of banning/getting banned:blackeye:

Plus who goes to court on sunday?

Not that Im defending this kid but, we do have court on sudays here where I live. Well, for people that have been aressted that is... If this is true and that kid did get off that easy, the judge should be removed from his position.

hillarious just plain funny you guys get that big of a kick out of banning/getting banned:blackeye:

When it is a jackass that deserves it completely, then yes I get a kick out of it. I can laugh at him and be happy that CEG is a clean forum that doesn't have to deal with threads like that very often.

See? Kids like you are the reason I can't buy a ****ing new car. I'm stuck with this piece of ****. You think cars and driving is all fun and games. You think its your RIGHT to drive, lemme tell you its a PRIVILEGE that some people just aren't responsible enough to have.

THEN you come on here and BRAG about it. Kid, you sir, are a ****ing idiot. Its people like YOU that piss me off. And I bet money and daddy bought the CSVT for you too.

You sir, are a ****ing idiot.

Turn off your computer and go pick up a book.

theres no way in hell a judge would dismiss that ticket. But the bull **** is so deep in here we got to swim our way back out anyway so nothing should be a surprise

I didn't think I'd get pissed by reading this thread; I thought to myself, meh..just another speeding ticket...ridiculously fast but w/e..

BUT 3x the speed limit in a school zone, you kid, sir need to think of what you're doing, there is reason they make it 25mph. What if there was a kid popping out around the corner riding his little bicycle? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND.. you would've ruined his/her life, and he/she will probably never get to see the day when he/she can get to drive or live a normal life if they weren't dead already.

this, click this link, happened in Toronto recently, I guess they were drag racing also.

So, you talk of speeding tickets like it's nothing, think twice, those are all criminal infractions and be sure that it will bite you in the ass someday, STOP now before's too late and you learn your lesson the hard way.

The Government made a law on street racing, $10,000 fee and car impound + jail time depending on the consequences of the scene.

So, stop bragging or being proud of your road infraction, frankly nobody cares and everybody's laughing at you. take your speed on the track or drag strip, that's why they're there for. I bet that adding all the money you pay on speeding tickets would've gotten you access to a track where you can go as nuts as you wanted at your own expense without risking anyones life.

Back