• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MEET: WI Dells, Mt. Olympus Go Karting Meet June 30th

I think I have off that day as well, I usually have weekends off and that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm not much of a rollercoaster rider, but I promise if I go, I won't take the wrong exit this time..... lol :p

I'll lead to the Dells.... and Hades is worth the trip alone.... that coaster is awesome!

Awwww s***, I just remembered I'm going camping that weekend.... crap... looks like I'll be a no show :(

You should of came and said hi, I ran into 96_contour_gl on tuesday night I think, he came back for a harness for his g/f's car... If you saw my car last night, you would of had to been in back, because I was parked there all night... You should of came and said hi... I was pretty bored all night.... did one install all night...

I have off that day. I'm there!

sorry poop stains.... Though I have off from work, work is throwing a "work" party at the milwaukee zoo and we get to go for free... I hate to do this but it's been done. If I get back early enough from the zoo and you are in the dells yet, I would definetly drive there to see yall..... have a good time - JOE

You should of came and said hi, I ran into 96_contour_gl on tuesday night I think, he came back for a harness for his g/f's car... If you saw my car last night, you would of had to been in back, because I was parked there all night... You should of came and said hi... I was pretty bored all night.... did one install all night...

is that the guy with the chrome SVT rims? we went to Menards a few times and saw his car there... almost left a note but I thought it was a little childish for someone of my age. LOL

Your car was parked near the front -- definately your car... and we were at BB every day this week (minus last night) cant remember what day it was for sure.

Joe, that sucks... I'm getting bummed now.. Chad and I gave a ton of notice and now everyone is backing out... poopers!

is that the guy with the chrome SVT rims? we went to Menards a few times and saw his car there... almost left a note but I thought it was a little childish for someone of my age. LOL

Your car was parked near the front -- definately your car... and we were at BB every day this week (minus last night) cant remember what day it was for sure.

Joe, that sucks... I'm getting bummed now.. Chad and I gave a ton of notice and now everyone is backing out... poopers!

Nah, he just has regular contour rims, tint, SVT gauge cluster added, 3 gauges in the pillar, I think an SVT UIM and LIM, SAFC.... His name is Joel.... if that helps....

Must of been Tuesday then, I think that was the only day I parked up front.... unless I was shopping, I can't remember right now....

Sorry bout the meet, I just remember though about the camping trip... I was so eager for the dells meet that it slipped my mind... :( We'll figure something out eventually...

sorry crispy. How long do you think everyone will be in the dells? If overnight or really late, I would head out there to get a room and hang out with everyone who is there late.... I will show up, just later. I might leave the zoo early because you can only look at so much, ya know?.

ok, Joel is the one that bought some used stuff off me... gotcha, he's a nice kid..

Who is the guy with the same color car (and also a pre-98) that was at Joe's with the chrome SVT rims? thats the car I am seeing around Madison lately quite a bit.

Joe, I'll talk to Chad once he gets back from his Border Patrol trip and see if maybe we can make it a 2 day event or change it from 1 day to the other? Would that help?

BTW -- Do you still have those clips for the Mirko at your house? I'd be willing to throw some cash at you if you could help me install them on my car.. I really liked how you could just pull that Mirko off in seconds... I'm currently too low to drive on my ramps with the Mirko for me to change my oil on my own.. If I have to rip the double sided tape off to get it on ramps I will but I want to then install those thingys so I can just take on, take off like you can.

wow, holy babble up there. LOL

I'm getting bummed now.. Chad and I gave a ton of notice and now everyone is backing out... poopers!

Either way its still gonna be a blast. I'm cool with whatever day I can always call in sick on sunday night.

Walker

I am definetly leaving the zoo early so I can be there with you. Zoo thing starts at 9am and goes till 5pm but I will work something out - JOE

no I have another week, I can get to a computer in my downtime. don't really have much of it though,

Walker

Back