• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thought I should share...

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
...I've noticed lately there are alot of "cop gave me a ticket for speeding stories". :shrug: I"m guessing as more SVT's and Contour's in general are going down to younger drivers. So I saw this on that video site and figured I was a good thing to share.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4378

Kinda distrubed even me and I've been driving for a few years now. Please remember to drive safe and if you're gonna drive like a crazy do it on an open back road where its only your life on the line.

seriously, if you think speeding and street racing is cool, you need to be kicked in the junk if your a guy..in the ovaries if your a female :mad:

A really close female friend of mine was an innocent victim of street racing when an asian ricer crashed into her car.. :cry:

i woulda nailed that dog and not thought twice about it then avoiding at high speed or a narrow road..... a bumper can be replaced, not a life

i woulda nailed that dog and not thought twice about it then avoiding at high speed or a narrow road..... a bumper can be replaced, not a life

The little sonnofa***** (literally!) would have gotten as much braking as I could give without locking up the tires. Past that, he's toast.

did you read what I said? he was asian, and if you live around here you would know that the area I go to school is heavily populated by asians, and they have all ricer cars..

The term ricer is overplayed... lol.. Is Chang a ricer cuz he is Asian? (i'm not fighting any position) but the term is overplayed.. Straying off topic isn't the point...

Just watch the video and don't stray from the point <3

seriously, if you think speeding and street racing is cool, you need to be kicked in the junk if your a guy..in the ovaries if your a female :mad:

A really close female friend of mine was an innocent victim of street racing when an asian ricer crashed into her car.. :cry:

Why does it matter that he's Asian??

the first few thoughts that I had were, wow, and then, how would you like to be pineed up on someone you loved where your legs were smashed to hell, and he/she was dead/dying... absolutely horrifying!!

I saw that ad the first time it was launched on TV a few weeks ago. Its on after 9pm, cause its so graphic. But thats what it takes for people to sit up and take notice.

Young males have the highest proportion of big/fatal crashes over here, its intended to shock.

I like the caption at the end, rather than the 'speed kills' the bigger the speed, the bigger the mess makes much more sense.

Also, drink driving here in Ireland is HUGELY anti social. I was in CA in Feb, and I was shocked at the level of drink driving over there. People don't do it anymore here, and if someone were out drinking with mates, their keys would be taken from them if they attempted to drive home.

Back