• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics and Ideas

polackSVT

CEG'er
Wow, I've never seen so many contours at one place before :) That was my first SZ hopefully not the last one. I had an idea to take "pro" pics of our cars with urban/nature surroundings . I have studio lights and a little camera and a crooked eye :) I had ran out of time and didn't get( read : didn't buy > lack of money ) the power battery or an inverter. If anyone might be interested in such thing, please let me know. We can schedule something up. Prices vary , but I usually don't charge a fortune (not yet:)). For those who missed the SZ this year I have a little present

Acidic-Version_stazi.jpg

_-46.jpg

_-41.jpg

and the rest :

http://picasaweb.google.pl/36th.frame/SZ07

Last edited:
haha, Rawburt was asking me how to say some words in polish at SZ. Obviously, one has been reveled now :)) The rest of em he probably have forgotten by now.

haha, Rawburt was asking me how to say some words in polish at SZ. Obviously, one has been reveled now :)) The rest of em he probably have forgotten by now.

LMFAO... the rest were way too hard to remember. :laugh:

And you know I'm just messing with ya man. I figured you'd get a good laugh outta it.

Back