• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Olive Garden cravings?

well i guess im without a car unless i get it back tomorrow. Last night I was hearing some weird crunchy noises coming from the brakes. This morning I find out that my splash shield is completely lose and dragging on the road. How pathetic for a brand new car. Pretty much all the screws came out so not only is Infiniti keeping the car, but they have opened up a possible recall investigation regarding the torque of those screws or something like that. I want me freaking car back!

To make matters worse, I got an egagment party to go to sunday so im going to have to skip this one :( I wanted to see the SZ 06 dvd badly :(

They didn't give you a loaner? I'd demand one from them for warranty work...

as for splash shields, my engine bay one was coming loose as well and I've noticed several Maximas with them falling down in front. Mine were replaced when the bodyshop replaced the rusted out radiator support. Yay Nissan/Infiniti...

Kim - the complex is this place at the corner of Belmont and Lowell, a few streets directly south from you guys. I've no idea if it's even halfway decent but I'll find out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Kimmay! We substituted Olive garden with the Gala-T-Inn (parent's place) and had monster sized pizza's and the whole restaurant to ourselves for a couple hours.
-Mark

Kimmay! We substituted Olive garden with the Gala-T-Inn (parent's place) and had monster sized pizza's and the whole restaurant to ourselves for a couple hours.
-Mark

yeah but that was meet and greet night, so it was no substitute for our silly NE tradition.
We usually do OG Friday night of SZ. ;)

Kim - the complex is this place at the corner of Belmont and Lowell, a few streets directly south from you guys. I've no idea if it's even halfway decent but I'll find out tomorrow.

I know where that is. Pretty decent neighborhood. Not far from the hospital. Belmont street can have its bad parts, but there's no reason for you to drive it much (it's a long street).
You'll mostly use Hannover Street to get around.

Back